Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Just had my haircut on Tuesday...

Before i ask d barber to cut my hair at the Indian Shop (regular place), suddenly i planned to cut short just for fun since it's been quite some time i haven't cut like this i guess since i was standard 1-form 2...

So i gave instructions to the barber to cut my hair short & he's kinda surprised when he heard i wanna cut short like an army... He ask me twice n my decision is still d same... Keke... Funny...

Below are my pictures that is before & after the haircut... See d differences...


Above Picture is a month before i had my hair cut....


After hair cut... Look younger....???

Gosh.... Look neat right?? haha...

Anyway, most of my frens cant recognize me at all...

They have to take a second look to recognize me...

Then they will either smile or laugh at my appearance...

Now everyone started to called me "botak" ...

Ish... I'm not bald like a monk yet... So stop teasing me... Haha...

After all day out, it's time to return home...

Reached home n open d door n entered...

My mum it's seating on d sofa while watching tv at that moment. She turn n look who had open d door & she is shocked to see a 'botak' guy open d door... She look at me for some moments before she could recognised me... Haha... Even my family got shocked n hardly to recognise me..

Hmm.. New look, new vision, new mission..

=P

2 comments:

itsjustme said...

hahaah.... i can still recognize u la iron mann.... heheehe.... new missionn... hahahaah... best of luck for tonight.... !!

kelvinchng87 said...

lolz... ur new hair style...
waayyyyyyyyy tooo.... short la...
lolz.....
ur previous haircut nicer...haha