Saturday, August 16, 2008

I'm back again...
Phew...
What a tiring day for me...
Slept around 3am n got to Wake up at 6.30 am. Take a bath n get ready to go for 'gotong-royong' at Ramakrishna..
Reached HQ around 8.00 am & there's no one arrived yet. So take my motorbike for a bath...
Then after the arrival of Eddy n Aaron, we were ready to go...

Once we reach at Ramakrishna, we were being briefed by a person-in-charge there on what task we should do...
It's kinda dissapointing, as me n Eng Seng was expecting outdoor work like cleaning the bushes, cutting the grass or cleaning d drain.. But eventually we were asked to clean, mop, n rearrange d computer lab.. Others were given different task..
Meanwhile we were cleaning halfway, here comes calvin n musli...
Kinda frustrated when they did come but doesnt contribute their energy to help us out...

Time is limited, as i need to rush back to change my clothes & go pray my grandpa at Than Hsiang Temple situated nearby Snake Temple...
I, Eng Seng & Eddy get d job done at 9.30am. So we help out Dexter to clean d office...
It's kinda funny as Dexter just like an alarm clock.. He always remind me d time like once in every 5 minutes.. *tik tok tik tok riiinnng.........* keke..

Busy cleaning as fast as i could, n TIMES UP..!!!
Gotta go fast or i'll be late... Its kinda shy cz i need to leave already although d work there haven't finish...
Then Vrroommm...
Luckily my mum were late there...
After prayers, straight went down n meet those helpers at d coffee shop..
was riding quite fast.. about 120km/h on my bike...
Gosh.. It's kinda crazy riding tat fast...
Up n down i go today..

Once reach home, startedd to do revision...
& d next thing i know... i fall asleep..
Haha...

I'm quite happy that i can help out those kids to live a better n cleaner environment...
Thats all for today...
=P

No comments: