Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Eating McD alone at Midlands 1stop

Hmm... on d 8th of October 2008....



At Midlands McDonald...

Alone n feel bored although i had taken my dinner, i go to the counter n order a medium set of fillet o fish while waiting them (Leonard, calvin, nicole, han yi) to come...

This McD is a little special than d others...


View of the Fillet O Fish that i order...

D extraordinary fries..... Can u see it...???

Pic of Fries without flash.... Weird looking fries.. =P

Furthermore, after i had finish my drink, i go to the counter n request for a refill...
Bored drinking Coke, so i order them to refill Sprite for me... & after i went back to my seat, then i realised d drink is a bit weird after tasting it... sigh.. n i complain 2 d employee n they change back my cup of Sprite to Coke... Kinda disappointed... =(

Moral of d story: Don go to Mcdonald shop tat ppl seldom go... If u did, then u might face d same problem with me... & u will be cursing them... XD

1 comment:

itsjustme said...

ish... be thankful that u can eat McD whenever you want! haahahah