Tuesday, September 23, 2008

On 2nd day Holiday...

On 23 Sept 2008 morning...
Above: Sleeping pig... (arrrhhhh... some1 took my photo while i was sleeping)

After a short nap, i wake up at 10am... Watch tv, play cards, chatting...
& it's time to go for late breakfast...
10.30am Breakfast at a mamak stall nearby.. Having a nasi lemak & a cup of Milo Ice... An aunty who happened to be next door mini market owner & my fren's fren treated all of us...
-.-" Really didn't expect her to treat us...
11.00am Back hostel & continue sleeping....
1.30pm Wake up & take a bath...
2.00pm Planning where to go while packing our stuff...
2.25pm Ready to go Gurney Plaza for lunch & movie again...
2.52pm Reach Gurney Plaza... Go GSC n purchase 5 tickets for the movie 'Halloween' using student ID... & take got we get 5 ticket at student price rate although my student ID card had expired... wakakaka....
3.05pm Decided to have lunch at KIM GARY RESTAURANT...
3.10pm Order our food..
3.15pm Soup & drinks tat my fren's ordered had arrived..
3.20pm My drinks just arrived... My food haven't arrived although i was about to starved to death.. But my frens food arrived... tat time i was kinda frustrated d...
3.35pm Still waiting patiently... Snap a photo of me at d restaurant with a fake smiling face as below..

3.45pm At last, after half an hour suffering... My food has just arrived... Waited so long for my food, d name of d meal i ordered seems to b delicious, but it disappoint me... Prefer go to CHILIS...

Top View of my meal (Cheese Baked Rice Fish Fillet) Rm 14.90 excluding Service Charge & Government Tax...


Side View...


4.07pm Rushing to the cinema bcz d movie is about to start... Late 2 minutes...
6.00pm Finish watching... Disappointed with the movie tat we watched... Sigh... *Speechless*
Tats all folks.... This 2 days is quite fun... But life turn into boredom n lonely after they went back... Sad sad....

2 comments:

itsjustme said...

fooddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd~!!!

aries_gal said...

hey hey..u sure of the time u posted there??or simply write a time only?

v(^_^)v